There are three types of registration: full scholarship, regular scholarship and regular application. Registers must select one of the three categories just mentioned.
- We will have around 35 full scholarships for the workshop participants (only students), the scholarship includes 6 nights in shared room during the event, meals during the day in the event and the registration fee. Transportation to the event is paid by the applicant.
- The regular scholarship only covers the registration fee. It is basically for local students or foreign students who do not achieve the full scholarship.
- For the regular application, the submission will only consist on the abstract of the presentation (without recommendation letter and curriculum vitae). The applicant must cover his/her registration fee in the indicated dates to be included in the event.
Those interested in participating in the IWOBIP’16 must submit the following documents in PDF format to the following email address email@example.com :
- The submission form posted in the workshop’s webpage.
- An abstract of the research work to expose (between 250 and 500 words) with three keywords in the appropriate format (available on the event’s webpage).
- A recommendation letter (preferably from your advisor –in case of students-).
- Short curriculum vitae.
The results of the Scientific Committee will be decisive and will be posted on the workshop’s webpage. Those who will participate in the workshop (regardless the registration type) must complete a form with personal information.
Special scholarships for members of SMIO
The Mexican Operations Research Society has decided to support IWOBIP'16 with a limited number of scholarships covering the registration fees for students and researchers. Also, a preferential quota will be handled for SMIO members. The onli prerequisite is that the applicant must be an active member during 2016 (to see the manner you can become a member please consult http://smio.weebly.com/membresiacutea.html)
The procedure for requiesting this special scholarship as a member of SMIO is the same as described above for full scholarships but in the email you should indicate that you had covered the membership quota of SMIO for 2016 (please, attach the proof). The deadline for applications is the same as follows on "Important Dates"
|Before 31/01/2016||After 01/02/2016|
|Regular||SMIO Members fee|
|Student||$100 USD||$1,100 Mexican Pesos||$150 USD|
|Researcher||$200 USD||$2,200 Mexican Pesos||$250 USD|
Information for international transferences: